Take full advantage of DataGrail’s latest launches, events, and community updates. This month’s highlights include updates to our Integrations Page, Managed Services, and DSAR Intake Form enhancements.
New Features and Services Recap
DataGrail's Managed Services
We’re thrilled to introduce the data privacy industry's first managed services solution. DataGrail's Managed Services offload the burden of day-to-day tasks so teams can maintain their focus on program strategy, impact, and maturity.
DataGrail's Managed Services allow customers to:
- Focus on Strategy — Focus your security, legal, and privacy teams on their most strategic work while DataGrail handles day-to-day operations.
- Protect Internal Resources — Decrease the need for additional headcount and streamline internal resource use.
- Handle High Privacy Request Volume — Consumers expect control over their data. Companies must respond promptly to privacy requests to maintain brand trust and loyalty.
Dexcom incorporated DataGrail’s Managed Services into their workflow and experienced a massive value add.
“DataGrail Managed Services has been a game changer for us. We went from two employees working 20+ hours a week on requests to one employee working less than 5 hours a week. Not only that, but our overall efficiency in responding has increased and all of our metrics are on the rise. Would highly recommend!”
- Sean KelloggPrivacy Legal Counsel
Interested in learning how to get started with Managed Services? Contact us at email@example.com
Risk Monitor Template Builder
Based on customer feedback, we added functionality for building your own assessment templates, allowing you to customize the way you assess risk and meet your privacy program's needs.
Create your own templates to build a repeatable process around gathering accurate risk-related information.
Learn More Here!
Stay on top of regulatory shifts with DataGrail’s new Impending Legislation capabilities.
Understanding how new legislation will impact your business allows you to reduce risk by:
- Preparing for upcoming legislation by taking action before it’s enforced
- Partnering with DataGrail to review your policies and understand how changing laws affect your overall privacy program
- Ensuring your configured request policies don’t expose your organization to data privacy risk
Learn more here!
Authorized AgentsGeneral Availability, July 27
Certain states require companies to acknowledge requests submitted by Authorized Agents on behalf of their requestors. DataGrail guides you through this process and makes it easier.
The latest Authorized Agent Workflow enables authorized agents to submit verified privacy requests on behalf of data subjects. Explore how DataGrail helps you through this workflow.
Find out how here!
Upcoming Features and Services
**DSR Intake Form (Beta Program)**General Availability, beginning of September
Join our beta DSR Intake Form! We've revamped the DSR submission experience with full accessibility and a new UI so it's easier for consumers to navigate their privacy rights.
We want to hear your feedback so we can continue to make this product more valuable to you.
Sign Up Here!
DataGrail Integration Network
Within the last month, the DataGrail team created 129 new Direct Contact integrations for customers. These integrations make it easier to support incoming privacy requests for all systems your business utilizes.
DataGrail integrations are available to all customers and can be connected from the Integrations page.
DGIN: Updated Integrations
- Drata: system detection updated
- Google Analytics: Sunset older version of Analytics. Code is updated for the latest Google Analytics integration.
Need an integration and can’t find it in DataGrail? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit your Integration Profile Page.
- Authentications load in the requester data and checkboxes only once
- Identifiers are now aligned with the rest of the text elements
Live Data Map
- Reformatted contributor view system name